We offer the following modules which you can easily customise to your needs:
- Access personal client data and contact details.
- Conduct a knowledge and experience check.
- Conduct risk profiling. This is carried out according to any desired standard. As implementation partner of Behavioural Finance Solutions, we offer behavioural risk profiling according to their latest standard.
- Select the offering (client journey).
Assets & Goals
- Assess your client’s individual wealth situation including loans and non-bankable assets like real estate, private equity, etc.
- Add pension and other contributions.
- Identify and enter client’s financial goals, either cash-flow or wealth goals.
- Incorporate your client’s life events.
- Analyse the impact of climate change on the clients’ goals and wealth development.
- Identify the share of wallet and enable cross-/up-selling, e.g. considering the client goals.
- Receive instant visualisations of the
- total wealth development based on all assets, liabilities, contributions and outflows in thousands of capital market scenarios.
- achievement of financial goals based on the current wealth structure / asset allocation in thousands of capital market scenarios.
- Use our SAA optimiser to improve the strategic asset allocation for each client individually based on the preferred optimisation function:
- Maximise your client’s probability to achieve the financial goals by optimising against the best bespoke strategic asset allocation, or against a subset of model portfolios/ investment products. Alternatively, select other optimisation functions, e.g. maximise returns, minimise volatility/CVaR.
- Our Quantitative Modelling Engine immediately forecasts the wealth development based on the optimised strategic asset allocation.
- Portfolio construction can be done on any funds universe defined by our B2B client or based on direct instruments (equities, bonds).
- Optional integration of model portfolios and recommendation lists.
- Incorporate your client’s values and beliefs (i.e. ESG, exclusion of certain industries or sectors) to create bespoke investment recommendations.
- Make sure that you are compliant with MiFID II and FIDLEG.
- Create automated suitability reports to fully comply with the respective regulation.
- Generate the required regulatory documentation (e.g. PRIIPs KID).
- Monitor goals and investment, and inform the advisor in case of several trigger events.
- Receive automated reminders when goals are due or rebalancing of the portfolio is required.